Lexmark is one of the topmost brands in the printer segment that is being used by most people including students, professionals, accountants, IT experts, and teachers. Lexmark Printer may go offline due to several factors like loose USB connections, paper jams, cartridges issues, or any other. However, if your printer is showing offline status on your Windows 10 device, then it may be because of improper settings.
So, if you are also experiencing the Lexmark Printer offline Windows 10 issue then you need to approach the right method to fix it. The process to fix offline status on your Windows 10 device is easy and clear. Today we are going to guide you on how to fix the Lexmark Printer status on your Windows 10 device.
Steps to fix the Lexmark Printer offline Windows 10
To steps to fix the offline status on your Windows 10, you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Turn on your Windows 10 computer and navigate to the ‘Start’ button
- Then, you need to find the ‘Settings’ and click on it
- Now, locate the ‘Devices’ option
- You need to look for the ‘Printers and Scanners’ from the devices list and tap on it
- Then, find your Lexmark Printer and tap on it
- Now, head to the ‘Open Queue’ option
- Then, ensure that Use Printer Offline is not selected
- Finally, you have set the Lexmark Printer back to online mode
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to fix the Lexmark printer offline Windows 10 issue. Make sure to select your Lexmark Printer online after visiting the “Printers and Scanners” on your Windows 10 device.
Other ways to fix the Lexmark Printer Offline status
If you are still experiencing the offline issue on your Lexmark Printer then you need to approach the ways that are given below:
- Make sure that your Lexmark Printer is turned on and the power light is blinking on it.
- Check for the USB port ends whether it is loose or not. If you find any issue with the ethernet cable then try to use another cable.
- Go through checking the connectivity status of your printer. If you find any paper jam or cartridges jam issue then you need to fix it.
- If your printer driver file is corrupted then your Lexmark Printer may show the offline status on your printer. Visit the Lexmark Printer website and download and install the new driver file for your printer.
- Try to clear the print job queue or data that is stored on your printer.
- If the above solutions do not work out then you may need to restart your Lexmark Printer.
To sum up, after getting offline status on your Lexmark Printer you may not be able to print using it. To fix the Lexmark Printer offline Windows 10 issue you may need to approach the printer and driver software on your device. There are some other ways to fix the Lexmark Printer on your printer that are also mentioned in this post. To fix the Lexmark Printer offline status on your Windows 10 computer, you need to approach the quick steps that we have introduced in this post. Hopefully, you have fixed the Lexmark Printer offline status on your device.